Friday, October 12, 2007

we belong...

Today is Friday, I am going out of town for the weekend and don't know if I will be able to post anything. But I don't want to leave my 3 readers in the dark. So, I'm going to leave you with this inspirational message.


Whenever you are down, whenever you a gloomy and counted out, just remember that you belong, you belong on the worlds biggest stage.



It's every little girls dream to be an animal trainer, but when your first name is killer and your last name is whale, can you ever be that safe. Have you never seen Orca, you will be eaten. It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, but it will happen when you least expect it. I imagine it happening something like this. You're tired from a long day, so you start the bath and you leave the room to wait for the tub to fill up. After a few minutes you come back in, the room is all hot and steamy, you are just about to sit down when you remember that you forgot your leg shaving razor. You go to the vanity and grab it thankful that you remembered. You turn around to head back to the tub and BAM, Orca.

Blog it like you stole it.

No comments: