Monday, July 30, 2007

hoagies and grinders



"I'm a grinder," said Garcia following Sunday morning's first full-contact practice of training camp here. "I think one of my strongest traits is that I find ways to get things done, no matter what. And I think [Gruden] is a grinder, too. I really think he respects that."

ThanksgivingMatt: Look at that quote from Jeff Garcia
ThanksgivingMatt: its blogable
Wendy: everything about Jeff Garcia is bloggable

So America, what do you have to say. Is former Calgary Stampeder, San Francisco 49er, Cleveland Brown, Detroit Lion, Philadelphia Eagle, and current Buccaneer Quarterback Jeff Garcia a grinder?

Please list your responses in the comments section.

2 comments:

ryan said...

Grin-din', when you know what I keep in a lining
Better stay in line, when
You see a killa like me shinin' (Grin-ding!)

Unknown said...

maybe your definition of grinding doesn't match up with mine. as a matter of fact i don't think i have a definition of grinding that doesn't involve sean estes and club joy. unless of course you're talking about a sick grinding move pulled off during freestyle walking, then yes. jeff garcia earns my vote.